Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Introducing Furever Friends Pet Market!

My pets have always filled my heart with joy and love. That's one of the reasons I decided to propose a specialized pet market on 1000 Markets. If you haven't heard of 1000 Markets yet, it is a website for quality handmade goods that is a step above the rest. I am happy to say that the Furever Friends pet market is a reality, offering treats for your pet, and pet-themed gifts and art for you!

At Furever Friends, you can buy adorable artwork and photography like the exhausted kitty seen above. You can also buy handmade food and treats. Clothing for your pet is also available, including collars, coats and more.

Finally, we haven't forgotten the humans! Our For Humans Only collection features jewelry and collectibles that reflect your love for your pet. If you love animals, and you love buying handmade goods, Furever Friends will be a heaven on the Internet for you & your furbaby!



1 comment:

  1. I am so anxious to get some items into my store for your consideration. It's just been busy.

    ReplyDelete