Monday, May 11, 2009

Handmade News!

I am so excited to be part of a new venture aimed at taking the pulse of the handmade movement. Handmadenews.org is a brand new, daily online news magazine full of information of interest to anyone who creates or loves to buy handmade goods!

I am currently a columnist in the Business Tips section. Even though Handmadenews.org has just gotten off of the ground, I have already had two of my columns published. Please check them out! The first, Finding Your Niche, talks about how you can combine passions to create one-of-a-kind art that will be in demand. The second, What's in Your Name, talks about the importance of naming your online business.

In addition to Business Tips, Handmadenews.org also has daily columns in Craft Techniques, Marketing, Craft Trends, Going Green, and much more! Be prepared to spend some time browsing the articles! There will truly be a treasure trove of information available for the handmade artisan.

I will still be posting my blog here, but I am going to focus more on presenting new-found handmade artists and trends, since my business-focused columns will be on Handmadenews.org . If you would like to be a featured artist, or know someone that would be great to feature, please email me at handmadechicblog@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment