Monday, April 6, 2009

TGIM: Summer Inspiration

Where I live, we are under a winter storm watch for tonight. I have about had my fill of the snow & cold and find myself dreaming often of the blazing heat of summer. While mother nature has other plans in mind, I am making it summer now in my studio, and have found some beautiful pictures to help inspire you.

All of these photos come from Best of Wallpapers, a great site for nature photos. I challenge each of you to create your interpretation of these summer themes. If you like, you can send me a photo of the finished product and I will feature some on Handmade Chic in the near future!




1 comment:

  1. Our snow didn't materialize like it was going to do. Mother Nature gave us a break! I hope you warm up soon. Right now, it's 36 and windy. Brrrr. Here's hoping, you're warmer than that! I will have to try this challenge! Hmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete