Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Fun Finds 4.03.09

Who doesn't love shoes?

Today's Friday Fun Finds spotlights handmade items in one of my favorite indulgences; shoes! I know I am not alone out there, so enjoy these fun handmade items that reflect a love for that which adorns our feet!




Even your baby deserves to have footwear to be proud of! I fell in love with these adorable, hand-knit, fuzzy booties! Created by Never Felt Better, you can find these Hazelnut Nuzzlers in their Etsy shop.










Talk about a cool use for those old dutch wooden shoes you have laying around! A hand-painted wooden shoe is transformed into a functional pin-cushion for your favorite seamstress or needle artist. You can find this Wooden Shoe Pin Cushion in Run Amok's Etsy shop.









I've always admired origami. When I imagine trying to work to the small scale of these origami pumps, I am amazed at the skill of this artist! Origami Spirit on Etsy has a number of very cool origami shoes for your perusal. These Red Polka Dot pair just happen to be my favorite!













Finally, this gorgeous pin features hand-set Swarovski crystals. This Vintage Style Shoe Pin was created as a beautiful tribute to a friend. Found in von Walhof Jewelry's Etsy shop, you can see more of their gorgeous pins in a variety of themes.








No comments:

Post a Comment