There was an error in this gadget

Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Fun Finds 4.03.09

Who doesn't love shoes?

Today's Friday Fun Finds spotlights handmade items in one of my favorite indulgences; shoes! I know I am not alone out there, so enjoy these fun handmade items that reflect a love for that which adorns our feet!




Even your baby deserves to have footwear to be proud of! I fell in love with these adorable, hand-knit, fuzzy booties! Created by Never Felt Better, you can find these Hazelnut Nuzzlers in their Etsy shop.










Talk about a cool use for those old dutch wooden shoes you have laying around! A hand-painted wooden shoe is transformed into a functional pin-cushion for your favorite seamstress or needle artist. You can find this Wooden Shoe Pin Cushion in Run Amok's Etsy shop.









I've always admired origami. When I imagine trying to work to the small scale of these origami pumps, I am amazed at the skill of this artist! Origami Spirit on Etsy has a number of very cool origami shoes for your perusal. These Red Polka Dot pair just happen to be my favorite!













Finally, this gorgeous pin features hand-set Swarovski crystals. This Vintage Style Shoe Pin was created as a beautiful tribute to a friend. Found in von Walhof Jewelry's Etsy shop, you can see more of their gorgeous pins in a variety of themes.








No comments:

Post a Comment